Dead 68

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dead 68
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 01:44:29 EDT
Went for a cruise on a beautiful Sunday. Made a few stops to look at used
cars for my daughter. The last stop, when I went to start up, nothing!!
No fuel pump clicking, no radio (normally works without the ignition on, now
nothing) no gauges jumping to action, no starter, no lights, no clock,
nothing. Well, almost nothing. The brake check light and the horn work.
Any ideas?? Seems odd these two would work and nothing else.
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Kim
68 2000 CSP Out like a light (or lack of)
NOWROC