Re: Re[2]: foam

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: foam
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:30:03 -0400
>Wrong! I hate peanuts. Or is the other Fred working on this? Remember the
>tennis shoes with the air pumps? I'm trying to figure out how to put air
>bladders into the side cavities. Pumping them up will really stiffen the
>body panels. Tie the pump to the clutch pedal and you're all set.

Actually Fred, I was thinking of you and photoshop and how you might add
some peanuts in the air following your stretch limo roadster as it tools on
down the h'way. ;)

Clutch pedal works for me, especially in that stop and go traffic. Could
even use the reserve air to power air horns and replace the little beepers
that are in there now.

Tom