Giant amounts of air!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Giant amounts of air!
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 07:36:40 EDT
Stopped by Northern Tool and Hydraulics yesterday
and a new air compressor somehow jumped into
my truck.  7HP, 60 gallon, 230V  Campbell Hausfield
2 cyl, oil lube.  On sale for 379.  I now have enough
air to paint the world, several coats, non stop.
BTW, for anyone close to Chesapeake Va,
my 1HP compressor which still works fine,
needs a new home.  Around $50 will take it.
Roadster content:  Called the chrome guy,
in Richmond, where most of the chrome for
my roadster is being held hostage.  Looks like
it will be done in July.  (I dropped it off in April)
I guess the lesson is, when you search out the cheapest chrome guy, he will
probably also have a large backlog, if the
quality of work is at least OK.
I may still get to drive the
thing this summer......of course there are the
occasional   no windshield blasts around the neighborhood.....
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va
67 pushrod 2L  (almost done)