chrome shops in nor cal?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: chrome shops in nor cal?
From: StumpU@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:33:14 EDT
comment:  you guys (and gals) are cruel - i think we all know hoon does not
intend to chrome his entire vehicle - your responses were funny though :}

question:  i am located in sacramento, california and i am ready to take my
chrome to a reliable, qualitative chrome shop. i, however, am not familiar
with any in the greater sacramento area so i will appeal to teh list since i
am sure it is nice to support one anothers referrals.  so, if you have dealt
favorably with any good chrome shops in the sacramento - greater northern
california area please let me know.

TIA.

----- wes

1970 1600 - almost ready to be painted - still lookin for power