Re: RL411

To: Ken Pletcher <pletch@home.com>,
Subject: Re: RL411
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 06:39:41 -0700
Ken Pletcher wrote:

> 2)Does anybody have info on installing a A/C kit where to find them and
> recommendations?

Ken,
The street rod guys/gals use a unit by Vintage Air in San Antonio Texas.
Several sizes available.  I am looking at Street Rodder Magazine right this
minute.  One on this page says mini space saver.

www.vintageair.com

If I knew where you live I could look at this add and see if you have a dealer
close to you.  There are a bunch listed.
These are pretty COOL :-).  It is a heater and air conditioner combined and
there is a remote digital control panel.
Mike Poorboy and I were at the Car d Alene car show in Coeur d Alene Idaho
yesterday.  I saw a bunch of the digital display panels on the rods.  The unit
tucks up under the dash.

Hope this helps.  I don't know what these units cost.

Bob
Moscow,  Idaho