Re: Fog lights

To: "Amy & Erik" <apotter@mn.rr.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fog lights
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:40:38 -0400
Eric,

  I used the stock wiring for a set of 55 watt driving lights.  Thankfully I
found out it wasn't going to last long before I did any harm to the whole
harness.  I created an entirely separate circuit for my driving lights,
complete with an in-line fuse and a relay.  Down side is that I can forget
and leave the lights on when the motor is off and kill the battery.  I
should wire it through a warning light on the dash somewhere.

Paul
OROC