Re: Major Web Update: Roadster Book Anyone?

To: <RoadsteRob@aol.com>, <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Major Web Update: Roadster Book Anyone?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:17:46 -0400
Rob,

While I think it is an admirable idea, I do believe, as you do, it will be a
hard sell to a publisher. Do you think Renault, I mean Nissan would be
interested in supporting your idea?

But I am sure you will have to write the book and gather the photos to make
a strong proposal. I don't think anyone will give you money w/o cash on the
barrel-head so to speak.

How about on the Net?

'66 Mike