Re: Roadster Info Wanted, Again, Please

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Info Wanted, Again, Please
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
Well said, Fergus.

Here is some strictly roadster content. I have sucessfully (using good
used parts) rebuilt 3 fuel pumps! I'm so proud of myself. they are also
polished! one went to Victor Laury as payment for his loaner fuel pump,
one went into my 66 1600 and one I believe is for a 1500 (has a very
short one piece metal arm as opposed to the longer laminated arms).

The installed one works great, and is quite nice to look at. At the
bottom right hand side of my motor is this beautiful glow where
previously existed only a greasy darkness.

I'm quite thrilled. I'll let every one know when I post pics.

Anyone more knowledgable as to types of pumps with info on the short
arm
pump pls. let me know.

So, there's your roadster info!!!

Roman, the man with better gas milage.