Summer nights in the City Ride

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer nights in the City Ride
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:09:41 -0700
Hey L.A. Area Roadster Owners,

Roman Rist brought up that it would be cool for us in the N. L.A. area to
cruise the Valley. There's a Hamburger joint that has an impromptu car show
Friday nights and we could raid it in force. Good opportunity to B.S. and
Roadster talk could happen.  Plus that, the nights have been really nice
lately. No date set yet, just getting your feedback.

So, who would come? I know I would.
Greg Glass, Is your car ready?
Art Rockwell, is your car running?
Hey Tom from Pasadena, how about it?
Stan Wada, Is your v8 beast finished?
Jim Bunte, your in the valley? Right?
Gary Cohan, worth crossing the Santa Monica Mountains for this?
Maybe some of the more southern oriented would want to come up

Hey, I'd like to know my Locals. This would be a good. We have so many new
members, one of you could be my neighbor and I wouldn't know it!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/