Re: New Windshield

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Windshield
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:27:50 EDT
Ditto what Mark said.  I got the perfect windshield from Stanford Nissan in
Palo Alto.  650 493 0363.  Ask for Bob Ninnetti in Parts.  He knows roadsters
and is willing to look things up.  He will even give you a discount sometimes
if you ask real nice.

Get the windshield and the new rubber.  I would also recomend having it
professionally installed.  You don't need to replace the stainless steel
surround if it is in reasonable shape, and the pros know how to replace it
without srewing it up.  Well worth the $50 or so they might charge.

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. View, CA