Re: Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <PLETCH5@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:21:38 -0400
I knew I'd get flamed but the most important thing I was trying to get
across is the weight of the wheels/tires. And throw in an opinion. I've seen
plenty of heavily modified cars that look great and each reflects the owners
desires and personality. I think that's great. Better than going to a car
show and see a row of 30 56 TBirds that look exactly the same because they
are stock.

I love the way the Datster looks, unfortunately I don't live in sunny CA or
the likes, and not having windows can be a real detriment to my car's health
(not to mention mine), as well as cold as hell in the winter.

Mike