Re: Road Trip Preparation

To: <Jaykp@aol.com>, <ristguitars@yahoo.com>, <grainville@ecrix.com>
Subject: Re: Road Trip Preparation
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:13:13 -0400
Yeah for you Jay! Go for it.

I like to add some waterless hand cleaner, towels (paper/cloth your choice),
piece of carpet for kneeling and sitting, sun block, road map, couple of
water bottles (I freeze the night before and wrap in a towel), windex (also
good for knocking bugs off chrome), air pump (used the one from my bike once
when I was in the middle of nowhere west of Killeen, TX. - slow leak I
guess - took forever but it worked - carpet came in handy here), small flat
board to put under the jack when on soft ground.  Then there's the personal
tune stuff, etc.

Say Hi to Phil and all. Safe trip.

Tom (iron butt) P
Road Warrior