Re: emission control

To: chriss@euregio.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: emission control
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:39:36 EDT
Hi Chris

Your car was originally a 1969 California smog devices car - I think most of
the smog equipment was taken off before the car came to the UK. Take out the
air injector nozzles and replace with smog hole plugs - (list -are these
still available from any of the vendors?) - I think I got some from Dann at
Rallye for my 2000 some years ago. There was a kit which included two plugs
for the inlet manifold, and 2 lots of 4 plugs for the head.  You can also use
a set of normal hexagonal studs - I've never had any problem with these on my
1600.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster