Fiberglass fenders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiberglass fenders
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:36:08 EST
Phil and other listers,
I think checking with the various venders about an order for several fenders
is a good idea.
Meanwhile, I will try to post some photos next week showing the flared front
fenders (steel) on my vintage race roadster. I will be taking these fenders
to Riggles in a few weeks to get a quote to duplicate them in fiberglass
and/or carbon fiber.
Riggles does fantastic work and is doing the nose, hood and front fenders for
the Viper powered 34 Ford roadster we are building.
Keep us posted, Phil.

Sam Turner
SGHT@aol.com
25 Hill Creek Road, Rochester, NY 14625   716-387-0665
60 Walsh Street, Nantucket Island, MA 02554   508-228-3666
5060 Higel Avenue, Siesta Key, FL 34242  941-349-7863