i'm getting better...

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: i'm getting better...
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:46:31 -0800
Finally got over a killer cold! Sorry I missed Doheny, but trust me, it was
better for all of you that I did! Getting the interior back in. Posted a few
more photos on Photopoint.

Questions:

How do you get those triangular rubber hood thingies installed? Been
puzzling over these for a while. Be a shame to take a mallet to the new
paintjob.

Driving lights. Anyone know how much current the originals draw? Hate to
smoke a brand new wiring harness just because I like the looks of a set of
lamps at the store.

Speaking of wiring harnesses, I have never been the subject of a web site
update before, but there's a first time for everything. It appears that
there are several different underhood harnesses for the 66-67 roadsters. I
found this out after ordering one a while back from Rallye Enterprises. They
have posted a heads-up about this on their web site. Dann at Rallye has been
most helpful and I hope to have this little head-scratcher solved soon.
Gotta get this thing running before it starts rusintg again :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541