Re: Fuel expansion tank on ebay?

To: dgstoll@mint.net, nruff@famvid.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel expansion tank on ebay?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:56:20 EST
Dave,

As I understand it, not all of the 70's came so equipped.  It was mounted
above the jack on the front wall of the trunk.  If your engine is the
original and the intake has never been switched, the expansion tank would be
paired with a valve that is mounted on the balance tube that is between the
runners on the intake.  (it is between the carbs below where the cable stand
is.)  As I understand it, this was part of the California emissions.  I had
a 70 1600 that had this stuff still hanging on it.

Sid