Day off/sign

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Day off/sign
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:02:47 -0600
Took the day off yesterday and wired the Roadster Shop.  I was wiring plugs
and the mail man walked up with a package.  It was my DATSUN ROADSTER
Parking Only sign!!  This thing is very nice!  My wife even liked it.  I put
it on my shop and it adds the final touch.  This is a must have for any
Roadster nut!  If you don't have a garage it would look great over the
fireplace.  Now all I need is that lift, dyno, showroom, checkered
floor.....:-)

Happy Roadstering
Phil
PS - took the Roadster out - 40 degrees of top down fun!  Bring winter on -
it aint slowing me down!!