RE: Subject: Australian Datsun Site (OT??)

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: Australian Datsun Site (OT??)
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:25:49 +1000
I think Fergus and many more of our Northern Hemisphere listers need to visit
Australia and you can all write about runs with these and lots of other
interesting names.

Hey Alan and other Aussie listers, let's start the ball rolling with some of
the Ws : Wee Waa, Wagga Wagga, Woolloomollo, Wollongong...

Regards,
Phill Brook