Re: painting/ block hole/ top screws

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: painting/ block hole/ top screws
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:16:05 -0500
Hi All,

I've used the PAASCHE VL series brush to shoot Vari-Prime and Emron. Paint
thinner does not effect it (all brass) and you can get it in a kit that has
3 different tips and needles. It's has been, and maybe still is, the
workhorse dual action airbrush of artisits for many years. When your done
with your car, change paint and go to work on your t-shirt. ;)

Tom P

<snip>

>>Paint ideas: I saw a REALLY CHEAP airbrush set at Harbor Freight this
>>weekend.  If Victor's sprayer melts on him, has anyone else used
>> >airbrushes for touch-up, have any input?
<snip>