roadster weather (continued)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster weather (continued)
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:18:43 -0800 (PST)
Hey folks,
just for the record, I spent half my life on the east coast freezing my
ass off in the winter too.

Now I don't have to, and I won't.

SoCal IS roadster country. Today is just another gorgeous day, No top,
No need.

The next run will bring pictures, that most likely be posted by a few.
you can drool, be POd or whatever. But in my heart, I feel it will
inspire and motivate most, and make you count your blessings for the
time you can spend with your tops down, winding through the gears!

Roman

http://shopping.yahoo.com/