Re: strange roadkill

To: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>,
Subject: Re: strange roadkill
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:59:52 -0500
Driving back from Binghamton after meeting Dick Tillinger to p/u my 5speed I
saw a deer carcas in several parts on US81. It was fresh as it wasn't hit
again and the blood was next to the various disaasembled parts. I looked for
sheet metal or broken glass or skid marks but saw none. It musta been hit by
an 18 wheeler. It was quite an incredible and sober sight.

Mike