Roadster in Illinois

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster in Illinois
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:00:54 -0600
Hey list -

I have acquired a Roadster in Illinois - thanks to Sid!!  Sid is a true
Roadster dude!  It is a 65.7 1600 that is in need of a restoration.  I would
like to make a custom out of it and in doing so I will give Sid parts off of
it for a finding fee.  The Roadster is near Moline, IL - anyone on the list
near this location?   It will be a 10 to 12 hour drive for me, so I may
spend the night.  I hope to make this trip in the next couple of weeks.  If
anyone is close I will treat you to a beer and talk Roadsters.  I look
forward to getting this Roadster - I always have wanted to do a custom (much
like some of you guys in CA - but no fins:-)) and this being a low
windshield makes it even sweeter!

Phil
SEROC