Does anyone want these?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Does anyone want these?
From: "WILSON,BOB (A-SantaClara,ex1)" <bob_wilson@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:38:02 -0500
I have been restoring my '70 1600.  I re-did the seats and the interior and
bought a new soft-top.  I still have the following things left over from the
old version:

Seat foam pieces: (These are still reasonably intact and could be used as is
if on a                     budget or used for patterns.  I made new ones
using these as patterns)
Seat covers: (I made these years ago but are ok for pattern)
Soft-top: (missing some of the hardware since I used on the new top)
Interior door panel:  (still has vinyl -- good for pattern, as I made new
ones from thin                    plywood and used these for the pattern)
Rear "seat bottom":  as above (may not have vinyl)

If any of this stuff is of use to someone, I will send to you for free if
you pay the postage.

Bob Wilson
1970 1600  (soon to be a stroker) s/n 28383