Re: Now this is funny

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Now this is funny
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:17:44 -0800
> I know that we all would like to give our cars their best face when we are
> advertising them for sale, but I thought this was going too far!
>
> http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?6553508
>
> What is funny is that the picture isn't even the right year or the right
> model!
>
> Andrew Murphy
> SoCalROC

What's even funnier is that this exact picture is in a  Clymer Repair manual
I bought back in the 70s. To be fair, the intro does make it clear that my
book is a reprint of a Datsun service manual. The acual model listed for
this car is 'NEW DATSUN SPORTS CAR MODEL SP(L)311-U'. Could this possibly be
the 'NEW' Nissan Roadster???

BTW, I really like the snazzy black and white color treatment.