Re: OT < Re: Fw: Killer Auto parts place :-)

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT < Re: Fw: Killer Auto parts place :-)
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:08:27 -0600
Returning to Vietnam late 67.(3 rd time)  I had a Mailbouy watchbill going, I
was called to the bridge over the 1MC , thought I'd had it, but when I reported
to the Skipper on the bridge he had the OOD issue me a set of binoculars so
thhe mailbouy
watch could stand a proper watch.
Roadster content got up above freezing yesterday took Baby out for the first
time since Nov. It will still exceed the speed limit considerably.  ZZZesty!!!
Russ Southwell 70 1600
ADC(NAC/AW) USN(RET)