Re: turn signal lens

To: shifty@best.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: turn signal lens
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:48:33 -0500
Quick tip on the lenses on a Roadster.  If you look at the letters cast in
the lens, you can sometimes identify the year that it was first used.  The
early cars had no mark on the backup light and the turn signals. (clear
lenses) Later lenses had SAE 67 for the 1967 lighting requirements.  If you
look at the taillights, you can tell which was for directional, turn and
brake as well.

Just more useless Roadster trivia.

Sid