Re: interior switches

To: chriss@euregio.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: interior switches
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:16:57 EST
In a message dated 1/14/01 10:42:13 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
chriss@euregio.net writes:

> 1) Just under the light switch in the upper left corner of the dash is
> a hole for a similar switch, not the small one that rotates 900 left
> to right. Does anyone know what switch is supposed to be there?

That's the "hand throttle" hole. most i've seen are either empty or not
hooked up.

> 2) My roadster is LHD, my turn switch is right of the steering column
> and my ignition switch is left! Is this OK like this or do I have a
> RHD steering column?

Weird huh? They're all like that too. <G> It really messes up someone who's
not used to driving it. I found myself turning on the wipers in other cars
I've owned when going around corners.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311