Re: 510 on ebay/ Auction in AZ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 510 on ebay/ Auction in AZ
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:08:37 EST
In a message dated 1/17/01 9:55:56 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
KWS711@aol.com writes:

> There was a very nice 510 that didn't make reserve on ebay. Is anyone on the
> list familiar with it? It's in Scottsdale, AZ.

Haven't seen the car out & about, but the copy states "luxury dealer in
Scottsdale". That automatically means they want WAY too much for it.

The Barrett-Jackson auction is this weekend (starts today) and I will be
going for sure. (I've been nabbed as "purchase consultant" to find a buddy an
XKE ). The parking lot can be just as interesting as the sale sometimes & I
will surely keep my eyes open for anything Datsun-ish that may come up.  Lots
of neat stuff comes out of the woodwork this time of year.They have an
on-line listing of whats for sale, but the last time I checked, no roadsters.

www.barrett-jackson.com

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311