Re: PHX Roadster Classifieds

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: PHX Roadster Classifieds
From: Doris <dhbain@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:54:15 -0700
I can tell you that the 465-2532 belongs to Clark Z Cars of Arizona.  He has a
parts/car yard up off Happy Valley down here in the Phoenix area (Mostly Z's).
There's nicer roadster stuff offered here on the List (IMHO).  I'm pretty sure
there was a three seater there; he was waiting for the title to show up.  I
didn't check it out because I was looking for a 66.  There's a running 67 1600
and a high windshield 2000 that runs.

Jim