my pix

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: my pix
From: "Taro Kusunose" <tkusunose@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:06:10 -0800
OK, if this attachment thingy works, then you should be able to view four
pictures.  One is of my '67 1600 (at the beginning of many years of amateur
restoration--wish me luck); one is of me (in blue), my dad, and my grandpop
working on the roadster in October 2000; one is of the cylinder head that
Sid sent me after it got overhauled at a local shop; and the last one should
be me on my Yamaha YSR (my other hobby...2-stroke mini roadracing!!)  Enjoy!
Taro in Seattle
'67 1600

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of red
roadster.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Three of us.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of new
head.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of on
ysr.jpg]