Re: re auto transport $ Ca. to NJ

To: "Taylor McCarney" <datsun69roadster2000@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: re auto transport $ Ca. to NJ
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:08:58 -0600
Taylor McCarney wrote

>it all depends. .. is this car running??  I tried to
>get a not running car with to PA from California and
>it was around 1,000 i believe.  But if it would of ran
>it would of been much cheaper ... just my experiace
>Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices.
>http://auctions.yahoo.com/

That's better than the $1 per mile bid I got for moving my non-runner 320
from Chico CA to outside San Antonio TX (That would be about $1450.)  So,
Taylor, who'd you use?
-marc

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
1965 L-20   (Still in CA)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX