Re: MSA April 2001

To: roadster@rcn.com, detailproducts@mindspring.com, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: MSA April 2001
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:06:18 EST
In a message dated 1/26/01 9:40:20 AM !!!First Boot!!!, roadster@rcn.com
writes:

<< That attachment from Laurie's local Z club
 said it fills up an entire city block. That's an understatement, as that
 block is huge and also includes storefront parking lots. I think it also
 takes place around the same time as the Solvang event every year. >>

I am going to try to make the Solvang and Motorsports Events this year.
First time in three years.  Maybe we will get a nice Roadster showing agaia.
SoCalROC... you guys planning on getting a few guys together?  Party at
Andrews...!  Yeah baby!  ;>)

Calspeed