Re: Whatcha runnin'?

To: maurell@bellsouth.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whatcha runnin'?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:55:49 EST
In a message dated 1/26/01 5:21:14 PM !!!First Boot!!!, maurell@bellsouth.net
writes:

<< Is anyone running 195/70R/14's on late model stock wheels?

 ...comments.............. >>

In my opinion, that is to large a tire for the stock 4.5 rims.  it would
probably intall but you run the risk of excessive tire roll on spirited
cornering.  You would actually get better performance with a smaller tire on
a stock rim.

To go to a 195 you would need to go to a 5.5 inch rim ant the minimum.  You
can always use the Z steel wheels if you want to retian the stock look.
These wheels are 5.5 wide and I have had exdperience good results with them.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html</A>