MSA Show California

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSA Show California
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:27:41 -0800
List,
I just got off the phone with MSA the hosts of the 2001 Motorsports
Auto Show. They were pleased to hear that the Roadster will be showing
up.

The MSA event runs from Friday April 27th to Sunday April 28th.
Friday is autocross day and is being run by Group Z out of LA and
for what I understand there will be instructors present to help the
novices. The Car show isn't until Sunday so you guys who are going
to blast up to Solvang for the Roadster Show will be able to do so.

I highly recommend Solvang to anyone who can attend. I went way back
in 95' and had a total blast. The roads to it ( The San Marcos Pass) and

a quick side trip to the Cold Springs Tavern <grin> and old stage coach
stop is well worth it. I hope it is still being held at the beautiful
Nojoi (sp) Park.
The best part is the road trip we take and the food, and of course the
people.

Sunday is the MSA show back in Orange County. There are plenty of events

planned and I will be updating this as time I get more information from
MSA.

For those of you who can't make it in other parts of the country we are
going to
try something new, and have a live web cam set up at MSA and probably
Solvang
we are still working on logistics and satellite coverage. If not we will
upload video
clips that night. If this works then we will try it again at Shasta
2001.

Looking for a great start to the new Roadster year !

Mike
Nowroc
Zdriver.com