13's vs. 14's, vent, trailer

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 13's vs. 14's, vent, trailer
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:08:46 -0800
Hey, I guess I have a stupid question.
Recent posting of "wouldn't 13" rims give better zip" and the answer was
"impossible to get over front caliper".
So what if ya only put 'em on the back end?  This'd gear you down in the
crudest fashion, but maybe auto-x doesn't allow this set-up.
(way back when, my '77 710 (L20B/4spd) wagon ran too high at 70 mph, so I
bought +1" rims for the rear end only... then got t-boned before
installation)

ya know, if Fred sees something on e-bay that has no bids, its' next
location may be a landfill, where none of us 'tinkerers' can get to it.  He
wasn't exactly 'hornblowing' some item with bids in already.  Me'thinks he's
probably given away stuff worth more than the minimum bids on that stuff.
(okay, 'nuff attitude stuff)

roadster (low profile) trailer idea: (made from chop'd-in-half-rust-bucket)
I saw trailers of this look in the U-haul lot the other day, looks like
somebody took the makings of a camaro/corvette? rear end/tailights.  Had a
rear trunk and a forward hatch, with divider bar across the top which
resembled the bar between our trunk lid and hatch opening.
Fergus O