Re: by the way...

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: by the way...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:01:00 EST
plhbauman@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone in the Northern Cal area (Pleasanton) know a good place to eat in
 town? I'm flying up tomorrow to work on a server. Maybe we could meet for
 lunch? >>

Hello,

Pleasenton is about 40 miles from SF.  If you finish up early and are in town
give me a call and we can get dinner or something.  Yeah, we will take my
67.5 out too.  Well, weather permitting of course.  I have no top on it.

This also goes for any visitors from out of town.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
415 242 1031