parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Looking for the following parts, if you have any any
of the items below please e-mail me back privately
with the amount you want for the parts,PREFER NEW if
possible please indicate condition of your parts
THANKS,

"MY LIST OF WANTS/NEEDS"
***** FACTORY roll bar for low wind shield
***** 67.5 2000 head rests
***** NEW 67.5 antenna and mount
***** NEW factory radio (the horizontal one, not the
vertical one from cars 68-70)
**** FACTORY hardtop for high or low windshield
**** FACTORY FOG LIGHTS and /or parts (spare lenses)
*** Any NEW gauges in the box or used in perfect
condition for a 67.5 2000
*** License plate trim for a 67.5 2000 and/or mounting
posts for this trim
** open air cleaner for solex
* Factory manuals, service books, owners manuals,
warranty books and cards
* always interested in any factory parts NEW in the
Box.

please e-mail me if you have any of this and for how
much. I have a lot of roadster stuff for possible
trade as well so if you have something off my WANT
list please indicate what you are after as well.

Thanks!!!