Re: Push or Pull electric fan

To: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Push or Pull electric fan
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Most of those posts are probably from me.  I believe that the fan
is better at pulling air thru something as opposed to trying to push air
thru something.  How big of a difference is it?? I don't know.
        I don't remember which JC Whitney fan I got.  They have a page with
a bunch of different fans on them adn I got the 'slimline' fan with electric
thermostat.  The thermostat uses a temp sensor that you push into the rad
between a couple of fins the same way theh fanis mounted.  Seems to of worked
fine for me so far.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
if you REALLY need the part# I suppose that I can go look thru my files for
it...