Re: Drop the Driveshaft??

To: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drop the Driveshaft??
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 12:01:08 -0700
Not to worry with a standard transmission.  Whomever told that to you never
had a standard transmission jump into gear having hit a bump,  and tearing
the whole tailshaft out of the transmission.  But hey, Good luck.  It is
possible to have no problems towing with the rear wheels on the ground.  And
whomever gave you that advice, sounds like an armchair Tow Master, while
drinking a beer.  OH YEAH !  Pat