Re: How do I get pulley off water pump?

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: How do I get pulley off water pump?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 08:27:20 -0400
I just bought a Flex-a-Lite Model 120 fan that looks like it was made for
the Roadster. The built in shroud covers the entire core. It takes some
modifications to install it correctly but it's no big deal.

Get the model with the thermostatic control. I already had several controls
so I didn't need one. I bought it from Summit Racing.

Mike