Float Adjustment

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Float Adjustment
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:53:24 -0400
I checked the float and it was on the money BUT with plastic floats do you
measure the height at the rear of the float where the needle is or at the
front of the float?

Does anyone know how far below the bridge the gasoline is supposed to be? I
took out the pistons and cranked my electric fuel pump to see at what level
the gasoline rises to. It was pretty far down. I know the float controls
this level naturally.

Strange Q but I think it makes sense.

Gee, I wish this was a Holley as it's so easy to adjust the float level with
the car running.

Thanks one and all again for the help and I hope others can get some answers
to their problems also.

Mike