Re: a different tacky example- Roadster version

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a different tacky example- Roadster version
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 00:12:30 EDT
If ya think that Z was bad....

At one of the Pavilions shows I took my car to a came up to me w/ the usual "
I had one of those....." type story, he proceeded to take a pic out of his
wallet and presented his ROADSTER done up in the same fashion w/ jeep under
pinnings !!! (20yr old pic, BTW)

I snapped a pic of his pic w/ my disposable camera but it didn't turn out. He
said he really regretted what he had done & wished he had kept the car, but
years ago it just "seemed like the thing to do". Whatever turns your crank
eh? Points to him for keeping the pic w/ him !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ