Re: Diana's Dilemma- someone get this girl in a Datsun- Quick !

To: goldenmaia@onebox.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diana's Dilemma- someone get this girl in a Datsun- Quick !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 00:41:31 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/01 3:13:59 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
goldenmaia@onebox.com writes:

> Ok, I'm bracing up.  I'll go home tonight, fill him back up with brake
> fluid and try to find out where it's dribbling from. (images of a waterfall
> in the background)  May even try to snap a few pictures.
>
> Darn it, I wanted to go to the BBQ! :<
> Thanks everyone for the advice and offers to help out.
> -D-

So go to the BBQ anyway !!!  Someone help her out and take her for a ride-
make it an inspirational mission !

On a more serious note - don't give up too easily. You've got a wonderful
support group here. Many of us didn't have the luxury of "The List" when we
got our Roadsters years ago (internet !?! wazzat?). There's years of
practical experience here - willingly offered up ! I wish I had that 15 years
ago when I brought my car home on a trailer & in lots of boxes w/ absolutely
NO clue where to turn. If a (then) 19 year old girl can manage to bring a
basket-case Roadster back to life damn near all by herself, then you've got
even better odds w/ the help of all our friends.

You did rescue the car for a reason !!  Again... bum a ride w/ someone and
it'll all come back !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311