RE: valve adjustment/ smog plugs x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: valve adjustment/ smog plugs x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:29:44 -0600
Here's a tip I got from the list awhile back...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Abq

One trick to know WHAT valve to adjust....
make a list 1 though 8.

Now look at the engine to figure out which VALVE is
open (valve spring compressed, and pushrod pushing
the rocker is up).  Starting with #1 at the front,
and #8 at the back... count to the valve.

Take the count, and subtract that number from nine.

So if valve #7 is all the way open (spring comressed):
9-7 = 2.

Adjust valve #2.