Skoda Octavia RS

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Skoda Octavia RS
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:31:01 +0200
As I Nissan Dealer I have to admit, it's a nice and powerfull car.
Can't really be angry about people going away from Nissan.
We do not have what the people want.
The Primera is a nice saloon car, has a sporty 2.0 normal aspirated
engine,
but it can not give the same feelings as a turbo car, power difference
150 to 180HP and torque difference
Even for the small cars, like the Seat Leon(also from the VW group),
same engine 1.8 Audi 180HP, the Peugeot 206 etc Nissan has nothing to
fight against.
Maybe Renault will give Nissan in Europe this motorsport image you in
the States can be proud of.
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0
-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----