ebay folly

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay folly
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:31:40 -0700
eBay has some new features. They sent me an email consoling me on losing out
on an auction. I was the first bid on the Datsun roadster 67.5 vent wing
windows, thinking they would go nice with the spare doors I have that are
missing vent windows. Unfortunately, I didn't want to shell out a fortune and
lost the auction. So they send me this email.

"Unfortunately, your bid did not win the following eBay item: "
"However, based on the eBay Recommendations feature, the following sample of
similar items are currently available on eBay:
592107651 MGB Roadster Vent Window NOS $50.00"

Golly gee! I'm real happy now! I can win that MGB item and slap it right into
my Datsun roadster! Talk about adding insult to injury.

Fred - So.SF
Datsun roadsters, no stinking MGB parts!