WyCroc - members

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: WyCroc - members
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:17:34 +0000
I've been trying to get a hold of Eric to discuss
a possible rendezvous this summer between WyCroc
and the TDROC as we drive our Run To The Rockies II
at the end of July - I've sent him a couple of e-mails
to no avail - anyone know of another way to get a hold
of Eric?  Anyone else out there speak for the WyCroc club ?
I'm planning to be in CO. sometime later this month to finalize
our route, reservations, etc.... and would like to meet up with
someone if possible to discuss this get together.  I'm thinking
meeting and driving up Mt. Evans would be fun.  So if any of you
WyCroc members can help me out in this effort - please let me know.
Mike / TDROC