Re: Coming home

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coming home
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:29:34 -0400
No. But I can tell you what to put on last or close to last.

The engine - for easy access to all the brake lines etc in the engine
compartment and for ease of moving it around.

The dash and especially the steering wheel until all the under dash stuff
and carpeting is put in and all the wires dragged through. Leave plenty of
slack in the harness so you can connect all the gauges, lights etc while the
dash is not completely installed and for ease of making the connections.

Windshield - so you can put your tools on the cowl and for installation of
the dash pad.

Don't forget to use antiseize on all the bolts etc.

Good luck,
Mike