European Roadster articles

To: az589@lafn.org
Subject: European Roadster articles
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:09:43 EDT
Hi Stan and others

For a fairly comprehensive list of roadster magazine articles in Europe check
out:

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Magazines.htm

The Carroll Clark article gets a mention (as do you, Stan) and there are some
other pretty cool articles listed. I could do copies of most, if people are
interested.

Regards again

Rob