Picture of Datsun in a Hanger (fwd)

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Picture of Datsun in a Hanger (fwd)
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list here is another message about the roadsters in the hanger.
I am also intersed now I looked at the picture again and reread the email
it just sounds like a good deal except where to store 8 of them? I am
going to try and go take a look at these if I can soon.
Here is the picture I put it on my web site. Please send responce to Scott
not me thanks.

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/lostdatsun.html

Eric